Thursday, October 25, 2012

PullUps Night Time training pants

After having two kids, one out of training pants & one still in them, I have tried MANY different ones.  I have ALWAYS found myself going back to the Pullups brand.  They seem to hold up better than the rest, hold more, and with stand a toddler's everyday life.

With my son, we have started using the Night Time Pullups.  I recently bought a package at Wal-Mart only to find out when I opened them that most of the pullups were not attached at the side like they usually are.  I finally got tired of having to pull them apart so I could put them together again, only correctly, so I e-mail Pullups and told them of my complaint.  They got back to me WITHIN 24 hours!  Thanked me for e-mailing them and are sending me coupons for getting a faulty package.

I have emailed and complained to a couple other companies, where their training pants won't even hold up to 3 hours of wearing, and heard NOTHING back.  I will continue to spend a couple extra dollars on the Pullups brand because they have WONDERFUL customer service, and a WONDERFUL product.

http://www.pull-ups.com/na/nighttime.aspx?WT.mc_id=PUG&WT.srch=1


(I BOUGHT these to use with my son, and am reviewing them because I LOVE them :)   )




***Oct. 29th I received in the mail 2 high dollar coupons for ANY Kimberly-Clark product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment