Monday, July 21, 2014

Breyers Gelato Indulgences

~* I was able to try the Breyers Gelato Indulgences thanks to Influenster TLC VoxBox*~



I choose the Tiramisu flavor.  I was WONDERFUL!  If you LOVE Gelato (or even ice cream in general!) you NEED to try the Breyers Gelato Indulgences. 

The Gelato comes in four flavors...
  • Vanilla Caramel
  • Raspberry Cheesecake
  • Tiramisu
  • Triple Chocolate
This is how Breyers discribes the Tiramisu...

"Savor a moment of delicate mascarpone gelato,
decadent espresso sauce,
ladyfinger cookie pieces and gourmet cocoa."
I found mine at my local Wal-Mart, but also noticed the local Hy-Vee Stores had them as well.
You can go HERE and find a place closest to you that carries the Breyes Gelato Indulgences Tiramisu!
Again, I was able to try this product for free, as a result of my honest opinion on the product.  Product coupon provided by Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment