Friday, December 14, 2012

Home-Made Ranch Dressing & Dry Mix


We use Ranch a LOT in our house, so I was searching for a recipe to make my own (figured it would be a lot cheaper!).. anywho..  I found a few of them and decided to go with this one.  I found it here at The Crafty Blog Stalker.

You will need...
Black Pepper ¼ C
Parsley Flakes 1 1/2 C
Garlic Salt ½ C
Kosher Salt 2 T
Granulated Garlic ¼ C
Granulated Onion 3/4 C
Dill Weed 2 T

When you mix all of those together you have the dry ranch mix from the store, only you KNOW what is in this one! :)
 I keep mine in a cleaned out peanut butter container.

Here is the recipe to make ranch dressing with the dry mix from above...

You will need..
Mayonnaise  2 cups
Buttermilk  2 cups
Sour Cream 1½  cups
Lemon Juice 1 teaspoon
Dry Mix 2 Tablespoons

Mix all together in a large bowl.  I then dumped mine into a reused coffee creamer container. 
It is best stored in the fridge for 2 hours before you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment