Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Downy Unstopables/Scentsy Warmer

I recently seen a pin on Pinterest about using the Downy Unstopables in a Scentsy warmer and thought I would try it out.  I have an extra top from a broken pot, so if it didn't work out I wasn't out anything besides the $1.00 for the Unstopables. 
 
I found a "one time use" package of Unstopables for $1.00 at Target recently and opted to buy these instead of a big bottle in case this didn't turn out.
 
(large Scentsy warmer)
 
I tried is out in both a large Scentsy warmer and a Mid-size Scentsy warmer.
 
 
(mid-size Scentsy Warmer)
 
As you can see from the pictures I didn't but a lot in the warmer tops.  If you have ever used a Scentsy warmer before you know how easy they clean up.  The Unstopables weren't as easy, but they were still pretty easy.  The paper towel didn't soak the melted beads up, but they wiped right out.
 
The first time I used them I only used them in my large warmer and dumped about 2x as much in.  My whole house smelled of Unstopables! :)  ( I live in a one level 3 bedroom house!)  I didn't use as much this time, but I added a second warmer also and it isn't as intense this time.
 
I think you would be able to get about 6-8 uses out of the small package that I bought.
 
 

** I already owned the Scentsy pot. Scentsy does not recommend using anything BUT their waxes in their warmers, if you use anything but their waxes you void ANY warranty they have for their pots. Use the Unstopables at your OWN risk. Scentsy, Downy & CrazieyMommiey are not responsible for any damages caused by using the Unstopables in the warmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment