Thursday, August 15, 2013

Flings Pop-up Recycle & Trash Bins


Flings pop-up recycle & trash bins sent me two (2) bins to review with my honest opinion at no cost to myself.
 
 
I was pretty excited when I got the "yes" to review for Flings Bins.  Something new and exciting to try out!
 
Here is a little about Flings Bins..
  • GREAT for parties, Flings Bins can go where "real" trash/recycle cans can not!
  • Easy to use
  • Fit GREAT in a bag to pack for a party
  • 100% biodegradable/degradable
  • Fun colors & patterns for any occasion
  • Each bin ships the size of half a pizza box
  • Stands by itself

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   I received two bins to review.  When I opened these and set them up they were smaller than what I had pictured in my mind.  To my surprise though they hold a LOT.  I used the recycle bin for all of my recyclables.  I live in the country ,and we don't have the option to recycle unless we run it into town all the time, and I HATE having the white trash bags laying in my garage when we forget to run them to town.  Using the Flings Bins Recycle bin I don't have the ugly white trash bags laying around.  The Flings Bins also hold a lot more than what I thought, so that is a GREAT plus!
     The Flings Bins POP UP Woman's Day bin I thought would work wonderfully for my pop cans/pop bottles.  According to the website these 13 gallon bins can hold up to 60 cans/bottles.  I lined mine with a trash bag so I can use it more then once and not have to worry about any spilled pop from my pop cans.
 
Click here to see a fun interactive demo about Flings Bins.
 
The Women's Day bin (polka dots) that I received cost $6.99 on Amazon.com
The Recycle bin that I received, a pack of 10 cost $34.99 on Amazon.com
 
Click here to find Flings nearest you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment