Monday, October 21, 2013

Hand Flowers


My kids made these this spring.  I had found something like this one Pinterst and thought we would try it out.  It turned out SUPER cute too!! (Dont you think??)

For this project you will need.
  • Construction Paper
  • Finger Paint
  • Q-Tips
I drew the posts on the construction paper, my daughter cut hers out (the purple) and I helped my son cut out his (the yellow).
We first did their hands.  I used a q-tip and dipped that into the paint then covered their hands with green paint.  Make sure not to do the tips of their fingers in green tho.
Next we did the petal colors.  Dip the q-tip in the color of paint that you would like to use and cover the tips of their finger.  Do this four times for each finger.
After the petals are done you can do the center of the flowers.  Again, use a q-tip with the yellow paint, and again just do the tip of the finger.
Set aside for it to dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment