Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Teacher Thank You Cup

 
For this project you will need...
  • 1 drink cup
  • water flavor mix-ins
  • paper for the flag

My then 4 year old daughter help me make these for her teachers at the end of the school year.  They are super easy to make and REALLY easy to put together!


The drink mix ins are a HIT at our house so we always have TONS of them laying around.  These I got at Wal-Mart, usually you can find them by the kool-aid. 

We used the following flavors in our cup...
  • Cherry
  • Peach Mango Green Tea
  • Wild Strawberry
  • Grape
  • Energy Grape
  • Lemonade
  • Fruit Punch
  • Hawian Punch
We put one of each flavor in the cup.



For the flag on the straw I wrote it out on the "Paint" program, I am sure you could use word also.
I put an apple  and the saying "Thank You for quenching my thirst for knowledge".
You could also cut the flag and let the kids color it and/or write on it.

 
We found the cup at Wal-Mart also.

No comments:

Post a Comment