Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chicken & Biscuits


Ok.  So, the picture doesn't do it justice! When I make it again I will get a better picture.  :)

If you like Chicken & Biscuits.. you will LOVE this!!

Like most recipes I post, this is another family favorite.

You will need..
9x9 pan
1 tube of biscuits
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of sour cream
1/2 stick of melted butter
1 can of green beans
1 can of corn
about 2 cups of cooked, cubed, chicken
1 cup of shredded mild cheese
3 tablespoons of milk

Drain the corn & green beans and put in a 9x9 pan.
Add the cream of chicken soup and mix with the veggies.
Mix in the butter & sour cream.
Top with the biscuits & cheese.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 35 mins.

When I cook my chicken I add onions, dill, parsley, and lemon pepper in with it while its cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment