Monday, May 13, 2013

Boogie Wipes

** Disclaimer - I recieved a package of Boogie Wipes & a couple sample Boogie Wipes for my honest opinion of the Boogie Wipes.  They sent them at no cost to myself, besides my time.  (Use as directed!)
" 'Snot your average wipe! "
 
I have to start out by saying I LOVE Boogie Wipes!  Every parent should have these in their homes.
I always thought, "Oh, I don't need those I have regular wipes".  Boy was I wrong!  I never thought there was a difference between a regular wipe and Boogie Wipes.  Boogie Wipes don't dry out those little noses like a regular wipe does.  (I even used them for myself!)  The wipes themselves are very durable also, and work GREAT for wiping those messy face & hands too!
 
What is a Boogie Wipe you may be wondering?  This is what the website says...
Gentle saline wipes for stuffy noses!  They are alcohol free, extra soft & moisturized with vitamin E & aloe to keep noses from chapping when wiping and blowing all of the time.
 
 
Boogie Wipes come in 10ct., 30ct., & 45ct. packages, & a canister(90ct.).  The 10ct & 45ct come in Fresh scent and Grape scent.  The 30ct. comes in Fresh, Grape, Menthol scents & also Unscented.  The canister comes in Fresh & Grape scents, also Unscented.
 
If you go here there is a form you can fill out to recieve a coupon and newsletter from Boogie Wipes.
Boogie Wipes can be found in stores close to you!  To name a few.. Target, Walmart & Walgreens.

Boogie Wipe Website , Facebook , & Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment