Saturday, November 24, 2012

Energy Sheets


I was recently picked to get an influenster College VoxBox.  This review entry is on the Energy Sheets.

I was provided with a card that had information on each product I recieved, this is what was on the card about the Energy Sheets.

Energy Sheets: $5.95 per pack or 10 sheets
Don't have the energy to finish all your school work and still enjoy campus life?  Try Energy Sheets, the new way to do energy.  Simply place a Sheet on your tongue where it dissolves instantly so it can be easily swallowed and digested to deliver hours of energy.  And no liquid means there's no bloating and no extra pit stops!

I used one of these Thanksgiving morning as I knew I was going to have a busy day followed by Black Friday shopping. 

YUCK!  I am glad I didn't spend $5.95 on these.  They are so gross!  I opened the package they were in, you can take up to 3 of them.  I am glad I started with one.  I put it on my tongue and the min I closed my mouth it stuck to the roof of my mouth, and it tasted awful!  And the after taste took forever to go away.

They may however work.  I was up for about 25 hours, between Thanksgiving and shopping.  I had about 12oz of a Rockstar, a med coffee from Starbucks, and one Energy Sheet, and I crashed when I hit my pillow, but until that point I wasn't sleepy.  So, I MAY try another without coffee or other engery drinks to see how it works then.

I also found they come in 2 other flavors besides Mint Boost.  They also come in Cinnamon Rush & Berry Blast, so maybe those might taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment