Tuesday, November 20, 2012

PeanutButter Bird Feeder



I found these on Pinterest, but I can't find the page anymore.

I made these with my 2 year old & my 3 year old. 



What you need..
empty toilet paper rolls (or paper towel rolls would work too!)
peanut butter
bird seed (I just used the cheapest I could find at Wal-Mart)

I put some PB in a small dish for each kid and gave them a spoon to use to put it on the roll.  I am sure that they could have used their hands also!
I also gave them each a plate like the one shown in the picture with some bird seed on it.  The plate has a pretty good ridge on it to keep the seed in the plate.
My 2 year old was more interested in eating the PB, but still had a fun time! 
My 3 year old got into it, and even LOVED watching out the window at the birds eating from them.
The birds ate everything from the rolls.. even the PB!  We will deff be making these again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment