Monday, November 26, 2012

ImPress Press-On Manicure


I was recently choosen to get the College VoxBox from Influenster.  This post is about the ImPress Press-On Manicure.

This is the info provided to me..
ImPress Press-On Manicure: $5.99 for colors, $7.99 for patterns
Introdusing the revolutionary new way to apply polish!  Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds--simply peel off, press on, and you're done.  There's no drying, a killer shine, and a manicure that lasts up to a week.

I was going to use these last night, but found out that my thumb nails are too big.  (see picture below) 


I am going to put them on my 3 year old daughter since she LOVES having her nails done and I will update this post then with the pictures of them on her, how they went on, and how long they lasted.  :)



So, I had time tonight and put the nails on my daughter.  She LOVED them.. at first.  She wore them for a couple hours, and then got sick of them and wanted them off.  She was able to take them off herself. 

They looked super cute and wish they would have fit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment