Saturday, November 24, 2012

Necco Tropical Wafer


I was recently picked to review items from Influenste . This one was called the "College VoxBox 2012".

This review is on the Necco Tropical Wafers.   My discription card gives this info..

Necco Tropical Wafers : $1.25 each, $24.00 per Box, $37.50 per Tub
Necco has introduced a new delicious candy item to be hitting store shelves soon, and you're lucky enough to try it first!  A tropical version of the famous Necco Wafer will feature exotic flavors like Coconut, Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Lime, Banana, and Mango.


I personally really liked the Strawberry, Banana, and Coconut.  I wasn't a fan or the Passion Fruit, Lime, or Mango.  The Lime left a bad taste in my mouth.  The Passion Fruit didn't taste very good at all.  The Mango wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good either.  I would eat the Mango, though it was hard to tell if it was Mango or Passion Fruit.

My 3 year old also liked them, she really didn't care what flavor it was.  I am sure I would buy these and share them with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment