Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Single Fruit Pizza

I first made these for my sister-in-laws baby shower.  I wanted easy food, something we didn't need someone to be standing by to dish out & who doesn't LOVE fruit pizza?!

 
 
What you will need...
  • 1 package of ready to bake Pillsbury Sugar Cookies (I used the break & bake ones)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 package of cream cheese at room temp. (I used the whipped stuff, not the brick)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • fruit of your choice
 How to make...
 
  1. Bake the cookies as directed on the package.
  2. Cut/Wash the fruit if needed.
  3. Let the cookies cool.
  4. Mix sugar, cream cheese, & vanilla in a bowl and set aside till cookies are cooled.
  5. Frost cookies.
  6. Top with fruit.
  7. Refrigerate till you eat/Refrigerate leftovers
 
 
**blueberries, strawberries, and kiwi were used in the ones pictured.




No comments:

Post a Comment