Thursday, January 3, 2013

S'more Sticks


These were super easy to make and the kids LOVED them!
 
I bought some Wilton Lollipop Sticks from Hobby Lobby awhile back.  I was trying to figure out how to use them, besides making suckers.  I came across a similar recipe to this and thought that I would tweak it a bit. I came up with this.
 
You will need...
  • 1 bag of chocolate chips (melted)
  • 1 bag of large marshmallows
  • 2 cups crushed graham crackers
  • 1 package lollipop sticks (I used 8in ones)


How to make...
  1. Push lollipop sticks in one end of the marshmallow making sure not to poke it all the way through
  2. Dip marshmallow into chocolate
  3. Dip/Roll in crushed graham crackers
  4. Place on was paper stick side up till chocolate hardens
  5. Enjoy!
 
These are also really good dipped in crushed candy canes instead of graham crackers, then use them to stir hot chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment