Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CrockPot PorkChops

I made these for Christmas Eve.  We wanted something simple with easy clean up.  (If you haven't tried the crock pot liners.. they are a MUST!)

Anyways.. on to the recipe! :)

You will need...
  • 9-12 pork chops
  • 5 cans cream of mushroom soup (I used mushroom & chicken)
  • 1 packet of dry ranch mix (I used the dry mix I made.  You can find it here. )
How to make...

  1. Put 2 cans of soup in then topped it with about 3-4 pork chops followed by 1-2 teaspoons of the dry mix.  (I did 3 layers of this with only using the ranch dry mix on the bottom and top layers.  Also, only 1 can cream of.. on the middle layer)
  2. Cook on HIGH for about 4-6 hours, then switch to low/warm till you are ready to eat it. (I had mine on high for about 4.5 hours and low for about 3 hours.)

When you are ready to eat the soup mixture that is left in the pot is GREAT to use as gravy on mashed potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment