Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Twistband

 
 
I got the twist bands in the mail this weekend and I fell in LOVE with the colors right away!

They sent me 1 head band, some hair ties, and shoe laces.

The head bands are awesome!  I got one like this one.  I LOVE it!  They don't slide around on your head nor do they leave a bump in your hair after you are done wearing them.  They come in some pretty awesome colors as well! 

The headbands like the one I got are $4.50 each and can be purchased on the website.

Next I tried the hair ties.  I got a set of them and LOVE these as well.  They also come in a varity of colors as well. They also don't leave a dent in your hair.  I usually use the ouchless ones that really grip your hair otherwise I find myself redoing my ponytale all day!  This one stayed in plave GREAT and came out SUPER easy when I wanted it to.  I got a set like the ones seen here.



I haven't tried the shoe laces yet, so I can't review those.  These are the ones that I got and can't wait to try them!

You can find the head bands, hair ties, and shoe laces here.

Another great thing about Twistband is that they are made in the USA!

You can go to the Twistband Facebook page here
or
You can go to the Twistband website here.

**I recieved 1 head band, a set of hair ties, and the shoe laces at no cost to myself for my honest opinion on the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment